Here are some tips to help keep your home in top shape with simple tasks, courtesy of David and JoAnne Adams.
- Trim back shrubbery around walls.
- Trim tree limbs away from roof.
- Remove any yard waste or debris as needed. Keeping branches or other clippings around can attract insects.
- Check your siding for damage, warping, or rot.
- Check smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Check for damage, loose, or missing shingles on your roof.
- Check your chimneys for deteriorating bricks and mortar.
- Check window and door screens, replace or patch if needed.
- Check driveway, walkway, and patios for cracks or deterioration and reseal or repair as necessary.
As always, we appreciate referrals from our friends and past clients. If you know of anyone who is looking to buy or sell real estate, please send them our way!