Looking for something different to do after work instead of happy hour? Here are 5 things to try instead:
- Sept. 17th at 6:30PM – Goin’ Up Tuesday Hosted by Lululemon Mosaic – Kaitlyn Wozniak, trainer at Equinox, will be leading the latest installment of the Lululemon Mosaic HIIT series! Just meet on the top of the Market Garage: 8298 Glass Alley, Fairfax VA. Click here for more details.
- Sept. 18th at 5:30PM – Fit Club with Crunch Fitness at Tysons Corner Center – Tysons Corner Center and Crunch Fitness have partnered together to help attendees achieve their fitness goals one class at a time. Classes will be held on The Plaza or on level 1 in Fashion Court by the glass elevator (check Facebook day of for exact location). Click here for more details.
- Sept. 18th at 6:30PM – The Bike Lane Mt. Reston Wednesday Night Rides – Join the Bike Lane Wednesday Night Rides and choose from two ride categories – Training pace: Fast or Casual pace: Easy. Meet at Meet at The Bike Lane: 11150 Sunset Hills Rd. in Reston, VA. Click here for more details.
- Sept. 19th at 5:00PM – 8:00PM – Peleton 101 at Tysons Corner Center – Join Peloton Tysons Corner for a ride or run in the store and then follow it up with a group recovery using Peloton Digital. Click here to book your class.
- Sept. 20th at 6:00PM – 9:00PM – East Meets West Yoga Presents Practical Ways to Decompress Your Back and Hips with Jamie Elmer – Practical Ways to Decompress Your Hips and Lower Back is a workshop designed to improve your daily life and help you feel better in your body. Click here to learn more and to register.