Here are some fun things to do around Tysons this weekend!
1. Go to the American Scream Halloween Selfie Museum – Go to Tysons Corner Center and experience the new, interactive selfie museum! If you attend, don’t forget to tag our handle @vivatysonsmag so we can see all of your scary, spooky, and silly pictures!
2. Attend the ChalkFest at Reston Town Center – Attend ChalkFest at Reston Town Center presented by Public Art Reston and Reston Town Center where all will be invited to create chalk art on Market Street! Open to all artists – including kids!
3. Watch the Redskins Home Opener versus the Cowboys at Tysons Biergarten – Watch one of the oldest rivalries in football from the jumbo screen with other football fans.
4. Go to Children’s Authorpalooza – Hosted by Bards Alley, Children’s Authopalooze will feature local kid’s authors! The celebration of literature will feature games, book signings and other fun activities! Click the link for more details.
5. Visit the 2019 Craft Market at Lake Anne Plaza – The market place will feature the best indie vendors and is adjacent to the farmers market! Click here for more information on Farmers Markets around Fairfax County.