Here is a list of 8 local fitness studios to try if you are looking to switch up your workout.
- Bar Method Tysons Corner – The Bar Method offers barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Try your first class for free!
- Cycle Chi – An indoor cycle studio located in Vienna whose goal is to connect a community of happy people who want to feel good and share a positive energy with the rest of the world. Book your first class for only $10!
- Cypress Fitness – Cypress Fitness offers a new gym experience, a place where your workout is custom designed for you, where you can choose to workout one-on-one with experienced cutting-edge personal trainers, or in a dynamic group setting. Click here to learn more about the different programs and contact the studio to have their experts determine the best program for your fitness needs!
- East Meets West Yoga Center – A premier studio offering a safe, tranquil, and supportive environment to practice, allowing individuals to open to the possibilities of what could be. Sign up for your first class drop in session for $10.
- Orangetheory Fitness – A science-backed, technology-tracked, coach-inspired group workout designed to produce results from the inside out. Try your first class for free at McLean, Tysons Corner, Vienna, Dunn Loring, or Reston.
- Rock the Reformer (RTR) Pilates – A boutique reformer class that offers a dynamic yet safe reformer Pilates workouts that challenge both mind and body. Try a 30-day introductory course for only $129 at the Great Falls or McLean studio.
- [solidcore] – Try [solidcore], 50 minutes of slow and controlled muscle movements with the goal to break down your slow-twitch muscle fibers. Book your first class in Mosaic, Reston, or Tysons Corner.
- Tysons Hot Yoga – Take a hot yoga class, Bikram yoga or try hot pilates at Tysons Hot Yoga. New students can try an intro week for only $25
Photo courtesy of [solidcore].