You can keep your home in top shape with simple tasks throughout the year. This month, be sure to:
- Replace or clean your furnace filter.
- Clean filters for kitchen exhaust fans.
- Drain outside faucets and winterize your sprinkler system.
- Check your driveway for cracks. Fill cracks and reseal as needed.
- Cover your air conditioner and/or remove any window units.
- Reverse your ceiling fans to help blow warm air down from the ceiling throughout the room.
- Drain approximately 2 gallons from water heater to eliminate sediment.
- Pass a lit candle around doors and windows to check for drafts. Weather strip as necessary.
Courtesy of David and JoAnne Adams.
As always, we appreciate referrals from our friends and past clients. If you know of anyone who is looking to buy or sell real estate, please send them our way!
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker Logo are registered service marks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is owned by a subsidiary of NRT LLC. If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this is not intended as a solicitation.