Dear Friends and Neighbors –
We hope this note finds you in good health and spirits, and your real estate dreams and ambitions are being realized.
We are enclosing what we hope will be of importance to you as you consider your Purchasing or Selling your home(s).
VivaTysons and VivaReston has been bringing area readers the best in Realtors, Real Estate Services, Home Improvement, and Financing news and we hope our new web newsletter will be of service to you.
This report is brought to you by Tyler Ohta, Golf Home Pro
The following analysis of the Washington, D.C. Metro and Baltimore Metro Area housing markets has been prepared by Elliot Eisenberg, Ph.D. of MarketStats by ShowingTime and is based on August 2019 Bright MLS housing data.
- The August 2019 Washington D.C. Metro area median home price of $465,000 was up 5.1% or $22,750 compared to last year, the highest August price of the decade.
- Sales volume across the DC Metro area was nearly flat at $2.75 billion.
- Closed sales of 4,907 were down 3.1% compared to last year and down 7.1% compared to last month.
- New pending sales, however, were up by 2.1% to 4,845.
- New listings of properties compared to last year declined by 6.8% to 5,657.
- Overall inventory levels declined by 20.0% to just 7,743 active listings, the lowest August level this decade and the third month in a row of double-digit declines in year-over-year inventories.
- The average percent of original list price received at sale was 98.6%, up from 98.0% last year and at the highest August level of the last ten years.
Click the headline for the story:
Meet the Realtors
Allow us to introduce you to our area’s top Realtors. These Award Wining and Celebrated Professionals are the area’s go-to names when only the best will do. We hope you will include them in any conversations with regard to your next move.
Casey is a leader in the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors, and is also a Certified Relocation Specialist. His professionalism and attention to detail have taken him to the very top of his field.
Casey has 30 years of experience in real estate and the mortgage industry and is one of Vienna Virginia’s most experienced realtors. He excels at listing, selling and building.
Laurie brings an insightful and refreshing perspective to the listing and purchasing of real estate, specializing in the Fairfax and Arlington Counties in Northern Virginia.
Selling your home is more than just a decision, it’s an emotional one. That’s why it’s so important to choose the right real estate representative. Ginger King will help you every step of the way.
Jim Nelson been a Realtor with Long and Foster for 25+ years. He specializes in finding properties for specific needs of buyers and pricing properties for sellers obtaining the most money within a reasonable period of time.
Mark Goedde has been serving your residential real estate needs for over 25 years. His financial and investment experience is a valuable asset in helping you make smart decisions concerning your home or real estate portfolio.
With creative marketing and stellar customer service, The Belt Team has built their business one satisfied client at a time. Yesterday’s values plus today’s technology equals a success story for YOU!
The Yerks Team is one of the preeminent residential real estate teams in the Northern Virginia/Washington home market. The team sells more real estate than any other agent, team, or company in the McLean – Great Falls market.
Real Numbers Please
McLean Market AUGUST 2019
Reston Market AUGUST 2019
Exceptional Service Providers
Neighborhood News and Updates
Click the story line for more information.